Who is this internship for?
The position is for web developers with some work experience and/or students currently enrolled in degree/certification programs with relevant coursework in web technologies and web development.
Why work with us?
Supercharge your technology skills, learn from a supportive team and receive mentorship.
- Position: Internship (Part-Time or Full-Time)
- Degree Required: Preference to students who’ve completed 75% or more of their degree/certification coursework
- Duration: 3 to 4 months
- Compensation Rate: $17 to $20 per hour
- Hours Per Day: 6-8 hours available per day
- Scheduling: 4-5 days per week, flexible hours between 8:30 am to 6:30 pm Central Time
- Location: Virtual/Remote, Northwest Arkansas students preferred
The internship will be tailored to fit the candidate, their current coursework, and their future interest in the field. You’ll learn full-stack development processes, multiple web frameworks & languages, and problem-solving with new technologies. We take time to teach interns valuable skills that apply to any business such as written communication, time management, teamwork & collaboration, and customer service.
Sharp Hue is a technology company founded in 2006 with team members located in Arkansas, Georgia, California, and Texas. Our talented team of designers and developers build beautiful & functional custom websites and software for businesses of all sizes. The high quality of our work and our responsive service are some of the reasons why clients love to work with us year after year.
Ideal Technical Skills (not required to apply)
Front End Development Skills
- Bootstrap Framework
- Progressive Web Apps
- .NET MVC
Other Helpful Skills
- Visual Studio
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- SQL & MySQL Databases
- API Development & Integration
- Git Version Control
- Positive attitude
- Fast learner
- Good communicator
- Teamwork oriented
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.