Why Work with Us?
Work with a supportive team, set flexible hours, work remotely during the pandemic, and finish each day productive and accomplished! Supercharge your knowledge of B2B website technology and receive mentorship.
- Type: Full time
- Compensation: $45,000 to $60,000 per year salary + plus commission structure
- Scheduling: flexible hours, Monday-Friday
- Location Requirements: new hire may work from home during the pandemic, but must live in Northwest Arkansas
Sharp Hue is looking for a full-time Sales Manager to join our team. The position will allow the company owner to step away from the primary sales & business development role and focus on big picture growth. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who already has experience as a sales manager in B2B sales for technology & software. We desire a team member whose career goals include becoming a sales or business development director in the next 1-2 years.
Sharp Hue is a technology company founded in 2006 with offices and team members located in Fayetteville, Arkansas, and Atlanta, Georgia. Our talented team of designers and developers build beautiful & functional custom websites and software for businesses of all sizes. The high quality of our work and our responsive service are some of the reasons why clients love to work with us year after year.
You will help bring in the right-fit projects from prospective clients and existing clients. We seek clients who share our values so that our teams can work together and deliver the most creative solutions. We take time to deeply understand the purpose behind why our clients own and operate their businesses.
We are a unique and rare team of design and technology experts who know how to pinpoint the right problems to solve for our clients. The deals you close will allow the team to grow and take on new challenges continuously. The work you do at Sharp Hue supports our mission to help clients Get Work Done and Go Home Happy. Your job is incredibly rewarding when you hear and see the gratitude directly from our clients.
We want a team member who hungers to learn more each day and strive for excellence at their craft. We serve businesses in many industries. A healthy curiosity for how our client’s businesses work is your ticket to long-term success.
You get access to modern technology and tools to help you be successful from day one. You have the freedom to innovate and experiment with new approaches or processes that help us become more productive and efficient as a team. If you are missing a couple of skills, we will provide training to get you up to speed with our team. We offer mentorship and take the time to understand and support your career goals.
- Respond to leads from our website, referrals, or existing clients
- Research prospective clients before meetings to qualify deals and deal strategies that will maximize growth
- Actively manage the sales pipeline & forecast by entering and updating deal status in our CRM
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- Manage multiple sales opportunities and build winning proposals using Proposify
- Nurture relationships through business development activities and regular communication with existing clients
- Utilize your network to identify new clients and opportunities
- Grow existing client relationships through support & maintenance agreements, or proposals for new/incremental projects
- Work with our team to relay any client insights/needs/problems and other opportunities for improved marketing, sales processes, and future R&D
- 2+ years B2B experience in sales and account management
- Excellence in communication both written and phone/web meeting formats
- Willingness to work remotely/virtually with clients and team
- Ability to prospect cold leads confidently and create new client opportunities
- Confident with a variety of technology tools including Outlook, Excel, Google Docs, proposal software, CRM tools
Successful Candidate Traits
- Excitement for the sales profession, business development, and client success
- Leadership mindset
- Self-starter & positive attitude
- Lifelong learner & curiosity
- Communicative & teamwork-oriented
- Consistent & reliable
- Problem solver & detail-oriented