Why Work With Us?
Supportive team, flexible hours, remote work, supercharge your technology skills, receive mentorship, clear boundaries between work and home, finish each day productive, and accomplished!
- Type: Full-Time
- Compensation: Salary, $30k to $40k based on experience
- Scheduling: flexible hours 8 am to 8 pm Central Time, M-F
- Location: remote work/work from home, domestic USA candidates only
Sharp Hue is looking for a full-time Website Maintenance Specialist to join our team. We are a technology company founded in 2006 with offices and team members located in Fayetteville, Arkansas (headquarters), and Atlanta, Georgia. Our talented team of expert designers and developers build beautiful websites and software for businesses of all sizes.
You will help the team accomplish day to day website maintenance and support tasks in our client’s WordPress and Shopify websites. Your work will allow the team to stay focused on their priority projects and weekly goals. The work you do at Sharp Hue supports our mission to help clients and our team Get Work Done and Go Home Happy. Your work is especially rewarding when you hear and see the gratitude directly from our clients.
We want a team member who hungers to learn more each day and strive for excellence at their craft. You get access to modern technology and tools to help you be successful from day one. You have the freedom to innovate and experiment with new approaches or processes that help us become more productive and efficient as a team. If you are missing a couple of skills, we will provide training to get you up to speed with our team.
Our culture is based on lifelong learning and sharing knowledge among the team and clients. We offer mentorship and take the time to understand and support your career goals.
- WordPress maintenance and support
- Shopify maintenance and support
- Processing support tickets through ZenDesk
- 2+ years of experience designing, developing or supporting WordPress websites
- 2+ years of experience with designing, developing, or supporting Shopify websites
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- HTML & CSS
Successful Candidate Traits
- Positive attitude
- Lifelong learner
- Teamwork oriented
- Problem solver
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.