Sharp Hue seeks talented and motivated individuals that can keep us on the cutting edge each and every day. Apply by sending your resume to email@example.com. If you’re a qualified candidate we will contact you to schedule an interview.
Grow Your Career Alongside Talented Professionals
College Internship Opportunities
Sharp Hue offers year-round internship positions for enrolled college students. 20 to 25 hours of compensated work is availalble per week. Our interns learn more than just the web — they are taught skills in communication, time management, and accountability. Interns are responsible for maintaining client web sites.
Successful candidates will learn cutting edge web design and development methodology, processes, and platforms: WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, Visual Studio, and more. This position is for students with at least one semester of web design coursework or similar experience.
- Compensation Rate: $10/hour
- Hours Per Week: 20 to 25 hours
- Duration: 3 to 4 months
- Scheduling: flexible, 3 to 5 days per week
Ideal Technical Skills (not required to apply)
- Dreamweaver, Visual Studio, or similar
- Write and understand XHTML/CSS code (table-less design)
- Some experience converting a design to XHTML/CSS
- Basic programming skills a plus
- Positive attitude
- Fast learner
- Good communicator
- Teamwork oriented
Please fill out the form below and we will get in touch with you.