Sharp Hue seeks talented and motivated individuals that can keep us on the cutting edge each and every day. Apply by filling out the form below and uploading your resume. If you’re a qualified candidate we’ll be in touch to schedule an interview.
Grow Your Career Alongside Talented Professionals
1 Open Position Available
Administrative Assistant | Atlanta Office
Why Work With Us?
Supportive team, flexible hours, supercharge your technology skills, receive mentorship, go home on time after a productive day!
- Position: Part-Time
- Compensation Rate: $15/hour to $20/hour based on experience
- Hours Per Week: 20 to 30 hours available
- Scheduling: flexible, three days per week minimum
- Location: Sharp Hue, Peachtree Center, Downtown, Atlanta, GA
Sharp Hue needs a part-time Administrative Assistant to join our team in Atlanta, Georgia. We are a technology company founded in 2006 with additional team members located in Fayetteville, Arkansas and Dallas, TX. Our talented team of designers and developers build beautiful websites and software for businesses of all sizes.
You will help the team accomplish day to day tasks that you will knock out of the park, while they can appreciate fewer distractions to their creative process. The work you do at Sharp Hue supports our mission to help clients and our team Get Work Done and Go Home Happy each and every day using technology. Your work is especially rewarding when you see our clients succeed alongside the team.
We love team members who hunger to learn more each day and strive for excellence at their craft. You get access to modern technology and tools to help you be successful from day one. You have the freedom to innovate and experiment with new approaches or processes that help us become more productive and efficient as a team. If you are missing a couple of skills, we will provide training to get you up to speed with our team.
Our culture is based on lifelong learning and sharing knowledge among the team and clients. We offer mentorship and take the time to understand and support your career.
- Schedule as-needed and regular web meetings with clients and team
- Take meeting notes and highlight key takeaways and tasks for follow-up
- Client onboarding tasks checklist pre-project and post-project
- Answer the phone, take messages, check voicemail, route calls
- Monitor support ticket system and assign new tasks to team members
- Monitor website chat and route to team members
- Enter time and materials charges into time tracking/billing system
- Prepare starter documents and fill-in templates with client contact information
- Enter new contacts and update client data into in-house CRM
- Make purchases for team needs and special occasions (no vehicle needed)
- Export progress reports from our project system and send them to clients
- Send handwritten notes to clients for gratitude, birthdays, sympathy, etc.
- Make calls to vendors for research on pricing and capabilities
- Organize and update a content calendar with due dates for the copywriter
- Communicate content notes to copywriter and review returned drafts
- Review Sharp Hue websites periodically for timely updates needed
- High School Diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Mac or PC)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines under pressure
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Successful Candidate Traits
- Positive attitude
- Lifelong learner
- Teamwork oriented
- Problem solver
- Detail oriented
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply Now / Submit Resume
Fill out the form and upload your resume below.